How To Register
- Every student automatically has an account generated in the system.
- You must retrieve a temporary password to access your account.
- This is done by going through the Forgotten password process.
DO NOT TRY TO LOGIN OR CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT BEFORE RETRIEVING YOUR TEMPORARY PASSWORD.
From the login page, select the ‘Forgotten?‘ link.
Enter in your UCSC email address and hit Done. A new password will be emailed to your UCSC account.
After you receive the email with your temporary password, login into your account. You will be prompted to change your password.
After you change your password, you will be brought to your Account Options page. If you need to make changes to your personal information such as updating phone numbers or your emergency contact information, please do so from your UCSC Portal.
Changes made to your Activenet Account will not be permanent, Activenet updates information through your UCSC Portal.
MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY:
- Select ‘Create New Account’
- After your account is created, you will be able to enroll in our program offerings.
- If you sign up for an offering that is held within the OPERS facilities, you will be required to purchase a day pass for $7.
- You can also purchase a monthly OPERS Membership Card. This grants you access to all of the OPERS facilities.
- For more information about day passes/Membership Cards