Wilderness Medicine Program
UCSC Recreation is proud to offer
Wilderness Medicine through
the Wilderness Medicine Institute of NOLS
(National Outdoor Leadership School)
- Wilderness First Aid Info Letter
- Wilderness First Responder Info Letter
- Wilderness First Responder Recertification Info Letter
- Student Agreement and Waiver of Liability
Please Note:UCSC CANCELLATION, TRANSFER of COURSE AND REFUND POLICY FOR WILDERNESS MEDICINE COURSES
If a student cancels, transfers or withdraws from a course:
• Greater than or equal to 30 days prior to the course starting date, UCSC will retain a $50.00 administrative fee.
• Between 29 days to 7 days prior to the course starting date, UCSC will retain a $75 cancellation fee.
• 7 days prior to the course starting date and throughout the duration of the course all deposit and tuition moneys are non-refundable.
• All WMI course registrations are non-transferable.