Wilderness Medicine Program
UCSC Recreation is proud to offer Wilderness Medicine through the Wilderness Medicine Institute of NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School)
When 9-1-1 is not an option, the rules change ... plain and simple! For almost two decades the Wilderness Medicine Institute has defined the standards in wilderness medicine training. We offer a wide range of course and certification opportunities tailored to meet your needs.
- Wilderness First Aid Info Letter
- Wilderness First Responder Info Letter
- Wilderness First Responder Recertification Info Letter
- Student Agreement and Waiver of Liability
Please Note:UCSC CANCELLATION, TRANSFER of COURSE AND REFUND POLICY FOR WILDERNESS MEDICINE COURSES
If a student cancels, transfers or withdraws from a course:
• Greater than or equal to 30 days prior to the course starting date, UCSC will retain a $50.00 administrative fee.
• Between 29 days to 7 days prior to the course starting date, UCSC will retain a $75 cancellation fee.
• 7 days prior to the course starting date and throughout the duration of the course all deposit and tuition moneys are non-refundable.
• All WMI course registrations are non-transferable.